EZRENTOUT SUPPORTS FOLLOWING FEATURES ON PAYFLOW INTEGRATION
|Payment on Webstore||Payment via Mobile App||Payment via Broadband App||Payment via Customer Portal||Refund Payments|
|Multiple Gateways||Card on File Payments||Automate Recurring Payments||QuickBooks Sync (Desktop and Online)||Xero Sync|
Configuring Payflow Integration – Step-by-Step Guide
1. Enable ‘Payflow’ from Settings –> Add Ons –> Enable Payments through Credit Card.
2. Enter your Payflow account credentials (Partner, Merchant Login and Password) and click on ‘Verify Account’. If it’s successful, a notification will show up saying, ‘Keys verified.
Note: To save changes and enable Payflow, you must scroll to the bottom of the ‘Add Ons’ page and press ‘Update’.
3. Now, log in to your Payflow account (via PayPal Manager) and head to the ‘Account Administration’ section. Go to ‘Transaction Settings’.
4. From Transaction Settings, enable ‘Reference transactions’ and press ‘confirm’.
5. Head to ‘Allowed IP Addresses for API’ transaction processing under the Account Administration section.
Add the following IP values to whitelist the EZRentOut servers:
Once the values are entered, click ‘Update’.
That’s it, you are done! With Payflow set up, you now have a POS (Point of Sale) ready for Credit Cards transactions.
Pre-Authorize or Hold Payments
Pre-Authorizing a payment is also supported. Say, you want to hold an advance payment of $275 and when the payment date arrives, deduct the entire rental price e.g. $429, including the pre-authorized amount. You just need to choose ‘Pre-Authorize’ when charging payment.
You can then charge or cancel the hold.
- If you charge the Pre-Authorized amount, your customer has to pay the remaining $154 via card or cash.
- If you cancel the Pre-Authorized amount, your customer is entitled to pay the entire rental fee of $429 via card or cash.
Learn more about POS.
We love hearing from you
Email at email@example.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join us on Twitter @ezrentout. Join us on Facebook and become a part of the conversations on there. Check out our blog for more in depth feature posts on our equipment rental software.