EZRENTOUT SUPPORTS FOLLOWING FEATURES ON PAYFLOW INTEGRATION
|Payment on Webstore||Payment via Mobile App||Payment via Broadband App||Payment via Customer Portal||Refund Payments|
|Multiple Gateways||Card on File Payments||Automate Recurring Payments||QuickBooks Sync (Desktop and Online)||Xero Sync|
Configuring Payflow Integration – Step by Step Guide
1. Enable ‘Payflow’ from Settings -> Add Ons – > Enable Payments through Credit Card.
2. Enter your Payflow account credentials (Partner, Merchant Login and Password) and click on ‘Verify Account’. If it’s successful, a notification will show up, ‘Keys verified.Note: To save changes and enable Payflow, you must scroll to the bottom of the ‘Add Ons’ page and press ‘Update’.
3. Now, log in to your Payflow account (via PayPal Manager) and head to the ‘Account Administration’ section. Go into the ‘Transaction Settings’.
4. From Transaction Settings, enable ‘Reference transactions’ and press ‘confirm’.
5. The last step is to head to ‘Allowed IP Addresses for API’ transaction processing under the Account Administration section. Add the following IP values to whitelist the EZRentOut servers:
Once the values are entered, click ‘Update’.That is it, you are done! With Payflow set up, you now have a POS (Point of Sale) ready for Credit Cards transactions. Learn more about POS.
We love hearing from you
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at email@example.com. You can also join us on Twitter @ezrentout. Join us on Facebook and become a part of the conversations on there. Check out our blog for more in depth feature posts on our equipment rental software.