For efficient equipment tracking and rental management, EZRentOut comes with a predefined set of fields. However, we understand that every business is unique and you may need some custom fields as per your specific needs.
For this, we provide Custom Fields, which can be used to track any data point with an item or order added to our equipment rental software.
1) How Do Different Industries Utilize Custom Fields?
2) What Can Be Tracked with Custom Fields in EZRentOut?
3) Type of Custom Fields
4) Custom Fields for Items
5) Custom Fields for Orders
6) Custom Fields for Purchase Orders
7) Different Preferences for Different Custom Fields: Items Only
i) Mandatory Custom Fields for New Items
ii) Customizing Rent Out/Return Order and Other Events
iii) Set up Date Alerts
iv) Editable by Staff User Versus Restricting Visibility to Administrators
v ) Save History
vi) Display on Add Stock
vii) More Preferences
viii) Linking Custom Fields to modules
8) Deleting Custom Fields
9) Custom Fields View on Item and Order Details Pages
10) Customizing Asset, Asset Stock, and Inventory Details
11) Customizing Items Listing
12) Customizing Order PrintOuts
13) Alerts for Custom Fields
14) Importing Custom Fields
15) Reporting, APIs, and More
16) Custom Fields on the Mobile App Continue reading